Sunday, November 13, 2011

Burt's Bees Sensitive

I am a BzzAgent and received a free sample to try and review. I received a box with a full size facial cleanser and a moisturizer. I dread trying new facial products because most of the time they burn or itch and turn my face more red than it already is. This new line is specifically made for sensitive skin like mine. I have used it twice now and I may have found a new product line. I have used other Burt's Bees products in the past and I like these better so far.

The cleanser is nice and smooth and doesn't have a smell which is great because I do not like strong smelling facial products. The cleanser is a bit more heavy than the one I have been using in the past. I feel like I could just use this one all by itself without a moisturizer because it left my skin very soft and moisturized.

I also have tried the moisturizer twice. This is a very light weight moisturizer. It also does not have a scent. I love having a super light moisturizer for morning so I do not start out my day feeling like a grease monkey. This worked well for my morning routine after my shower before my makeup.

Not only are these products great feeling on my face, they don't stink and they are made mostly of natural ingredients. Right now there is a coupon that you can print to use in your local store or a code to use online for the sensitive skin line. If you have sensitive skin and love natural products, you should try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment