Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

Today I weighed in at 202.6 lbs.

I have admitted in the past that I am a total fat girl because of my own bad habits and past pregnancies. I love to eat all kinds of food especially anything containing chocolate and I like to be lazy when I can. I was 135 lbs when I graduated high school and about that until I got pregnant with S, 11 years ago. I gained a lot of weight while pregnant with him and have had a hard time getting the weight off since. I have not been able to get under 175 lbs since then. In the three pregnancies since I managed to have normal weight gains and was back at my prepregnancy weight after delivery. Some how each time while nursing I gained weight and have crept up to the weight I am now. I am currently nursing my last baby and I have set a goal so that I can get a prize. My goal is to be able to hit 175 lbs by February 28, 2012. My prize is going to be getting to talk to the doctors about getting my breast reduction done. I need to be done nursing and wont be until at least March so I figured my birthday was a good date to set as a goal. I was a 36E (american size) when I was 135 lbs and am currently a 38JJ (UK size). I have always had a large chest and I have wanted a breast reduction since I was a teen. Since this is the last baby now is my time to work towards getting it done. My back causes me pain and I hate trying to find a bra that fits and doesnt cause me more pain. The reason I want to be at 175 lbs before talking to the doctors about it is I do not want them to try to argue with me that if I lost weight the chest would disappear. They wont because I have never been that lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment