Wednesday, May 18, 2011

No More Children For Us

The Man had a vasectomy on Friday and I am still working through my feelings on the matter. I knew he was getting it done and supported him through it even though I still sometimes have doubt. We have 4 wonderful children but I am sad that I will never be pregnant again. I am not a great pregnant lady but I love feeling the kicks and hiccups inside me. I love the speculating on whether the baby will be a boy or a girl. Will the baby look more like The Man or me? I am sad that I will never have a tiny little newborn to snuggle and nurse again. I know H is only 10 weeks old but it seems like she has grown a ton already. While these things make me sad there is an up side as well. Not too long from now there will be no more diapers or spit up. Some day they will all be old enough to hold actual conversations with us and not try to run out into the road. We will be able to take family vacations and they will all remember and we wont have to drag a playpen, diaper bag, or stroller with us. Until then I am going to enjoy all the snuggles I can with my beautiful baby and try not to think about the fact she is going to be our last as long as his surgery worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment