Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Birthday

My birthday was yesterday. It was a pretty typical day in our house. Nothing overly exciting happened but that was nice. I was glad to not go into labor. I did cheat on my gestational diabetes diet for dinner and dessert last night though. I picked for The Man to make homemade pizza for dinner because that is the boys' favorite meal. It turned out really good. I also wanted a cake. I normally have a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting but this year I asked him to use one of the cake mixes we already had so it ended up being a yellow cake. I also requested The Man to make a peanut butter frosting. It turned out absolutely amazing! After I had my pizza and cake I made him take the extras to work and share because I know I should not be eating that kind of thing on my diet. While it was nice to cheat and have something special for my birthday I did have to own up to my responsibilities and send it off. The guys at The Man's work were quite happy to finish it off to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment