Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Am A Chicken...

There are days, like today, that I feel I have accomplished nothing but running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I spent all day cooking, cleaning, and taking care of my children but my house looks no better than it did before I tried cleaning it more. The reality is there are two or three (when oldest is out of school) little ones that run behind one of me and make more messes while I am still cleaning up the one they just got done making. Then when I go in the kitchen to make dinner or any other meal, they seem to feel they have free reign to make even more messes. I will never lay claim to being the world's best housekeeper but I don't think I am horrible at it either. The three of them seem to know just how to do it so that I feel I am NEVER done. I never remember my house being this hard to keep up when I was working. I think it is probably because I was gone too much for it to ever have a chance to get really messy. I love my boys but man I sure would love it even more if they liked cleaning as much as they like making messes.

No comments:

Post a Comment