Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cloth Diapers

I started using cloth diapers with my second son when he was about 4 months old because he had some rash issues that I couldn't get to go away. It worked wonders for his skin. I set out to find out about cloth diapers because my prior knowledge consisted of prefolds (the flat white cotton ones you have to fold) and that wasn't going to work for me. I found http://www.diaperswappers.com/ and from there tried probably 20 different brands, types, and styles of diapers. I have since had my third son and have 2 kids in diapers now. I decided it was time to figure out what I loved and what was going to be easiest for myself and of course for my husband. We talked about all the kinds of diapers that we have and it was determined by him that he loves the fitteds from http://www.thegoodmama.com/. I had almost a dozen already but she then put on a sale (it is still going on as of today) for buy 2 fitteds and get 1 free. This is an awesome price so my husband allowed me to get a dozen more and I am so glad I did. They are a one size fitted and they fit both of my boys great. I have a 27 lb, skinny, 2 year old and a 14 lb, 2.5 month old chunk. They are soft and squishy and seem to hold quite a bit. I pair them up with a one size cover or wool pants to make life easier on everybody. I also LOVE that I don't have to go out and buy diapers anymore because I have all the diapers I need til potty training right here at home. I now have a big basket full of diapering items that I need to sell because we aren't using them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment